Friday, November 24, 2006

out of fog...

the last drops of my patience are evaporating.
and i don't think anything will be left after!

you might take it as a metaphore... but i have never felt this way in my entire life.
-------
right when you are full of hatred and run out of patience
there is this shallow woman
this woman of "manipulative logic" and very little emotion
who comes to you to ask you for help and favor... boldly, cheekily!
and then she wins the competetion, with your very help.
she calls you immediately and leaves a loud message with her dumb happy voice bragging:
"i got it!"

what a wonderful world!
who to blame?
-------
After-thought:
i am thinking of stripping ... throwing out all my thoughts and things that bother me...
even including personal stuff...
needs a humongous gut, i know!
i have created a blog for now...
what do you guys think?
how much are you ready to strip while commenting?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind comments once again on my blog. I'm not a full-time blogger like my wife is on Flitzy Phoebie; I blog when I can though. It feels very purposeful.

Sometimes we need to give our thoughts and our way of living a "big shake." So good for you, Paradox!

Courage is a virtue of God. It takes courage to express our innermost truths. At the same time, to paraphrase the Baha'i Writings, not every thought we have need be expressed. So finding the balance is somthing of a...paradox.

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having trouble posting my comment to nelumbo-nucifera, so I'll leave it here instead.

"...others (other humans obviously), though feeling almost the same way, might frame them, jeopardize their status, look down on them, and even cast them out..."

We all want to feel secure. That's hard to achieve in a world that is in such upheaval. But there can be a benefit to confusion if it motivates us to search for a better way.

I will continue to read your blog entries with great interest.

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your post on your other blog is beautiful, Paradox. Lucid, straight-forward, and very moving. (I'm commenting here, because I can't seem to be able to post on it since I have gone to Blogger-Beta.)

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
Metallica
Listen to S & M [Explicit] By Metallica
S & M [Explicit]

Lauryn Hill
Listen to MTV Unplugged No. 2.0 By Lauryn Hill
MTV Unplugged No. 2.0
paradox (not me!) daily dose of imagery
m.behtash
shutterbug
fotoBen
shahin foto
tripping
jinkyart
5x5
omid
My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Q.C., Canada

I bookmark the day "16, Nov. 2006" just here; please don't ask why!