Wednesday, November 01, 2006

i wish i knew

sadness is sticky,
like a swamp;
the more you try to get out,
the deeper you get in.

i don't see any reason for being born to a sad person...
but all i see are sad lonely people.
or have i truned blind to happy ones?

they all have enough,
but they are sad.
they are healthy,
but they are sad.
they even bear one or two kids,
but they are sad.

it never ends...
they are lucky though
that at least an abstract feeling, hope,
still knocks on their door
from time to time.
................
this is not a poem or anything,... just came out like this.
i will post some shots of this fall that i took 3 weeks ago or so on flickr...
i don't know if i wanna post any photos of my trip to iran yet!!?
arrggghhh, how unmotivated i have become recently!! damn this life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wellcome back!
During these 2-3 months I came many times here. I was looking to read something about your fabulous trip to home. You had protected your first post from comments! And now this much sad... I even searched for an e-mail address, but apparently you've removed all your contact information from your blog and Flickr.

Write more. Sometimes sharing your feelings with other people, turns down your sadness.(I'm like this, myself.)

any way, hope every thing goes well for you. I'll be Looking to read more here. Take it easy and take care.

11:06 AM  
Blogger GWD said...

As Mahmoud suggests, you have made quite an impression on your readers with the depth and beauty of your blog-posts over the months. It's good to read your current offering, even with its theme of sadness.

Not everyone in this world is sad. Ashley's blog on LiveJournal (as melodicharmony) goes from sad (and mad, literally) to glad in the course over the course of the last three months. I think you'll find her entries fascinating. They certainly have been been for me.

http://melodicharmony.livejournal.com/

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
Metallica
Listen to S & M [Explicit] By Metallica
S & M [Explicit]

Lauryn Hill
Listen to MTV Unplugged No. 2.0 By Lauryn Hill
MTV Unplugged No. 2.0
paradox (not me!) daily dose of imagery
m.behtash
shutterbug
fotoBen
shahin foto
tripping
jinkyart
5x5
omid
My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Q.C., Canada

I bookmark the day "16, Nov. 2006" just here; please don't ask why!