Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm Bleeding Me ...

i'm digging my way
...to something better...
metallica, "bleeding me", album "load".

i'm being told the naked truth
that i neglected for years
...
who do i blame?
i'm so clueless.
though, of no use any more...
not any more.

he never knew she also said the same things to me;
but it was his words that pierced into my soul,
the core of my entire being!

there are things you'd like to tell them openly
but you find it out of place.
there are always things i'd like to scream about here
but i can't;
not even here!

where then?

this lump is growing
like cancer!
--------
i know i sound very down... but i need to be me... at least here.
i can't throw out weird questions or raise discussions like before...
not as long as this damn-ness sticks to my sticky stuffy life!
i'm sorry! that's why i don't write much! i'd rather listen... although i cannot turn the clock back.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

& I like this (s&m). i saw in 3 or 4 year ago. now i want to see again!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this is not the time for words, then take pictures. Your "doors" collection was so beautiful, so creative.

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just be yourself! Don't worry about readers. Honest readers seek for real honest blogers, even down ones! ;)

Thanks for your suggestions. Actually he is not a really normal person, I believe, and anyway I have to move until Jan. So, I prefer to stay in a peaceful place with no more headache and it's not about being aggressive or nonaggressive.

And I likeed your idea about Hatamikia. You are right. Even I think it's not a bad idea if you watch his latst movie from that link I've put in my blog!

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
Metallica
Listen to S & M [Explicit] By Metallica
S & M [Explicit]

Lauryn Hill
Listen to MTV Unplugged No. 2.0 By Lauryn Hill
MTV Unplugged No. 2.0
paradox (not me!) daily dose of imagery
m.behtash
shutterbug
fotoBen
shahin foto
tripping
jinkyart
5x5
omid
My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Q.C., Canada

I bookmark the day "16, Nov. 2006" just here; please don't ask why!