Monday, April 03, 2006

will i come to...?

will i?
----
i have the most hectic days of my life plus a lot of stress...
but they will all pass... like all good things that come and last short.
short?!
i hope so.
short or long, it will feel like ages when it's not pleasant.
.......
and today, some strange people said and did some strange things to me at wrong times!
what's wrong with them?
why to me?!


BTW, i'm in my new apt now. strangely enough, though, i feel so in place and at home, feels like i have lived here for years before!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"..some strange people said and did some strange things to me at wrong times!..." I liked this quote... This is the crazy loop of life which is happening all the time.. sometimes i'm just wondering maybe the problem is me inside!!!

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congradulations of being in new place.nothing's wrong with them and there is not any reason to choose u! something must happen without any reason if life wants to continue as life

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
Metallica
Listen to S & M [Explicit] By Metallica
S & M [Explicit]

Lauryn Hill
Listen to MTV Unplugged No. 2.0 By Lauryn Hill
MTV Unplugged No. 2.0
paradox (not me!) daily dose of imagery
m.behtash
shutterbug
fotoBen
shahin foto
tripping
jinkyart
5x5
omid
My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Q.C., Canada

I bookmark the day "16, Nov. 2006" just here; please don't ask why!