Friday, March 03, 2006

how things are...

i could also have a kid;
he could have grown up to be like that "mentally disorderd" guy sitting at metro station
with a big empty JavaU coffee cup and a bunch of rants written on a cardboard
asking for some change.
he could have been wearing those big strange glasses
and talking to his cell phone and jotting down some names and numbers
while holding his empty cup up begging from passers-by!!

i could also have a kid;
she could be born handicapped
and cast her profound gaze at me for hours and hours
and leave me unable to understand what she thinks of!!
--------
damn you "getting-emotional-ness",... leave me alone... for this weekend at least... i need to be concentrated.
--------
*nothing is as cute as the ugliest boxes ever in the post office with the printed labels of I.R.I. Post among firm, white and nice boxes from other countries!
how beautifully he describes it when he says you gotta be back see how unbelievably things have changed whereas many things are still the same way, unorganized and with the lowest security factors involved!
BTW, who knows the english equivalent for "raziyane" ?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

step by step it becomes harder for me to understand ur writings! Someone told me about JFK airport and an amployee who goes forward on a wheelchair and has a speciality in finding Iranian stuff out. He described how it was interesting when it was heard of such guy the name of Shambalile in JFK airport!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was not so serious when I asked u the questions. didnt mean bothering u!

anyway I am so far from u to have a great interest in knowing u as details. Maybe it was more important to know ur age in the first line as i mentioned. Now i dont have any insist on being replied

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

although my persian literature is hard to understand (especially when i have not written generally for a long time), my english is disgusting!
Sometimes I become realy ashame of what i had written. It is like walking on a dark side! There is not any confidence to know this writings are correct or not. I always hope that it has less mistakes than i guess.
I am so interested to know that why you did choose english to explain your ideas when it sounds that you r persian.

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why dont u update ur blog?

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
Metallica
Listen to S & M [Explicit] By Metallica
S & M [Explicit]

Lauryn Hill
Listen to MTV Unplugged No. 2.0 By Lauryn Hill
MTV Unplugged No. 2.0
paradox (not me!) daily dose of imagery
m.behtash
shutterbug
fotoBen
shahin foto
tripping
jinkyart
5x5
omid
My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Q.C., Canada

I bookmark the day "16, Nov. 2006" just here; please don't ask why!