Sunday, March 26, 2006

why...?

i can't, and don't know why i don't want to, do the same thing again... but the traces left brought tears into my eyes, of those days when i was learning from all those people sitting round, listening to and looking at me!

packing and moving are like digging into past and remembering things you have left behind!

i will throw most of them away this time! it's time to clean myself off the past!
memory faculty is still working fine... , alzheimer hasn't struck me yet, and no grand-child is going to be there to enjoy the stories, checking out the traces!

maybe i should have left them in my room miles and miles away among all the rest that are getting covered with dust ...
<><><><>
wish there was some real forces out there to mesmerize me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam ani
bebinam bashar to hanooz zendeyi?
dashtam archive weblogam ro mikhoondam va comment haye to ro didam . yade ghadim ha be kheir . rasti chi shod dige rafti o poshte saret ro ham negah nakardi ? har ja ke hasti khosh o khorram bashi . rasti ghaziyeye in 9 month chiye ? nakone baby dar rahe ? man ke sar dar nayavordam !!!

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those days are far behind. We all remember them in a nostalgic space as usual. The days are going on and I change as my wishes do.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let the nourooz be what it is.I like the length of vacation whenever i have not totally experience it for these last 7 years.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
Metallica
Listen to S & M [Explicit] By Metallica
S & M [Explicit]

Lauryn Hill
Listen to MTV Unplugged No. 2.0 By Lauryn Hill
MTV Unplugged No. 2.0
paradox (not me!) daily dose of imagery
m.behtash
shutterbug
fotoBen
shahin foto
tripping
jinkyart
5x5
omid
My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Q.C., Canada

I bookmark the day "16, Nov. 2006" just here; please don't ask why!