Sunday, March 19, 2006

saint patrick + grocery
i had to do grocery today, and the supermarket is right on St. Catherine in the heart of downtown.
the parade was ending, but the crazy crowd were still screaming and hailing; there was this group of teenagers and young adults walking with all features of St. Patrick from NDG + CDN and among all flags of different nationalities supporting and celebrating it, there was this I.R.I falg flying !!!
with that stupid logo of Allah in the middle...
come on!!!
what is the relation b/w the history behind the parade and the pride that the Irish feel and I.R.I flag?! knock it off!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year dear paradox

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year!
Where ar you? I didn't see any post about new Persian year in your weblog?

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new yaer\

:))))))))))))

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
Metallica
Listen to S & M [Explicit] By Metallica
S & M [Explicit]

Lauryn Hill
Listen to MTV Unplugged No. 2.0 By Lauryn Hill
MTV Unplugged No. 2.0
paradox (not me!) daily dose of imagery
m.behtash
shutterbug
fotoBen
shahin foto
tripping
jinkyart
5x5
omid
My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Q.C., Canada

I bookmark the day "16, Nov. 2006" just here; please don't ask why!