Saturday, January 07, 2006

don't look down on me

don't look down on me
don't look down on me,
originally uploaded by never happens.
i beg you... don't think i'm stupid,
i respect you and your beauty, your generosity,...
but sometimes...
i just lose my damn mind
and destroy everything
and then left in shit ... crying and helpless... when it's just too late!*
>>>
i'm sorry that in iran many sites including flickr is blocked... it's f**ng incomprehenisble when you find goddamn rulers who just assume they can think in place of 70 million other people; what the hell do they think?!
---------------------
* i'm just addressing the nature, here. i felt i should explain it clearly, why?! dunno!
BTW, i just heard something from my friend in iran, but couldn't believe it, anyway, check out this, you will figure out what i heard!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haved asked my friends in Iran to check out if they can open my photoblog in Flickr or not and leave a comment. So far I have gotten one comment. He has seen that!

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

سلام
تو چرا انقد عکس ساختمون می گیری؟!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
Metallica
Listen to S & M [Explicit] By Metallica
S & M [Explicit]

Lauryn Hill
Listen to MTV Unplugged No. 2.0 By Lauryn Hill
MTV Unplugged No. 2.0
paradox (not me!) daily dose of imagery
m.behtash
shutterbug
fotoBen
shahin foto
tripping
jinkyart
5x5
omid
My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Q.C., Canada

I bookmark the day "16, Nov. 2006" just here; please don't ask why!