Friday, January 20, 2006

drill noise...and blasphemy :D

not that i am still down with flu and can't post something up here .
i got better, finally.
but i am knee-deep in school stuff and some other things, one of which is not but challenging myslef and proving myself that i can and should... (cross your fingers for me, but i'm not christian:D), and...horrible appointments with the dentist and the drill noise...ewww ...ouch !~#%*#@
these denti$t$ are damn brutal and fu**ing blatantly greedy!
$hould have $tudied denti$try, eh?!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
a blasphemous question (practical shiites & sunnis beware!):
what if Jesus'd had the chance to live longer and had claimed he'd been told by God that HE is THE last prophet on earth?!
what would Mohamad do then?!
another one: why religion and religious orientation should be accompanied by prophet-hood?! why does it need a person to "claim" he is divinely inspired and knows the future and everything?!
everything!!???wow!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
my questions will continue; don't come back here for some time if you feel you get offended by them! :D:D
i'm serious!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are.soalhayee ma hamishe edame dare.ama khobe ke behtari ,

1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks god you feel better. I hope you don't ask why god ?!! ;)

BTW, you have a pretty long answer to your last comment on my weblog (from a reader not me!)

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Paradox
I have read ur opinion and I am totally agree with u. I guess we are on a paraphilia case too but due to the prevalence, the substance abuse can be included. Unfortunately as usual the story turns in to a debate of feminism. I have similar idea about the woman to be a psycho-neurotic suspect although as u know talking about disorders without interview can misleads. Anyway I am deeply disappointed of such judgements in same situations and stories for condemnation of men society and trying to bring a silent war between males and females especially among educated population. I think men are offended by the rules and misjudgements in this period of time as well as women but in different manners whereas fighting against the law is different from fighting against the genders.

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thx for reply. I am here to say only parafilia is a general term including bizzar forms of sexual affinities like sadism. masochism, pedophilia and ... due to psychological problems.
be in touch and good luck

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
Metallica
Listen to S & M [Explicit] By Metallica
S & M [Explicit]

Lauryn Hill
Listen to MTV Unplugged No. 2.0 By Lauryn Hill
MTV Unplugged No. 2.0
paradox (not me!) daily dose of imagery
m.behtash
shutterbug
fotoBen
shahin foto
tripping
jinkyart
5x5
omid
My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Q.C., Canada

I bookmark the day "16, Nov. 2006" just here; please don't ask why!